Wayne Dalton Garage Door Openers 1 2 or 3 Button Remote Control Quantum and Classicdrive Programming Instructions
During programming the garage door may operate. Keep people and objects clear of the moving door to prevent door damage or possible personal injury.
NEVER let children operate or play with door controls. Keep remote controls away from children. Fatal injury could result should a child become trapped between the door and the floor.
ALWAYS keep moving door in sight and away from people and objects until it is completely closed. To prevent serious injury or death, avoid standing in the open doorway or walking through while door is moving.
NOTE: You must change the transmitter's code before programming the transmitter to the motor head unit.
The following steps describe the process to change a Quantum™ and Classicdrive™ security code.
This process only works fro transmitters with a GREEN LED and a "U" in their model number, such as "02-3047 2B U" or "02-3047 2B UH".
Changing the Transmitter Code
1. Press and hold the button on the transmitter that you want to change. The GREEN LED will flash once and then turn off.
2. Continue to hold the button until the GREEN LED begins to flash (approx. 10 seconds).
3. When the GREEN LED flashes, immediately release the button and then immediately press and hold the same button again. The GREEN LED will now come on steady.
4. Continue to hold the button until the GREEN LED begins to flash (approx. 5 seconds).
5. When the GREEN LED flashes, immediately release the button.
6. The code for this button has now been changed to a new randomly generated code. Do not push the button again until instructed in "Programming Transmitter to Power Head Unit".
7. You must now re-program this transmitter to the motor head unit. See "Programming Transmitter to Power Head Unit".
Programming Transmitter to Power Head Unit
1. Press the PROGRAM button located on the garage door motor head unit once. The PROGRAM STATUS light on the motor head unit will turn on and remain lit for one minute, indicating that it is ready to learn the Transmitter code.
2. Press the same button on transmitter as you did in "Changing Transmitter's Code" above. The PROGRAM STATUS light will turn off indicating a successful learn.
3. Press the same button on the Transmitter once more to operate the door.
4. If you are unsuccessful in programming the transmitter to the motor head unit of if the button does not operate the door or if you wish to program another button to operate a different door, you must change the transmitter's code.
If the LED does not turn on when button is pressed, replace battery.
garageopenerparts - Owned by 1st Garage Door Openers, Inc., an independent family owned and operated business serving the Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Industry since 1981. Providing excellent customer service and assistance for over 25 years. We are a discount reseller of garage door opener remotes, repair parts, keyless entry and gate operator controls for your home, business, or gated community. We carry parts for the following garage door openers Lift-Master, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Access Master, Sears Best Craftsman, Sears Automatic Door Opener, Master Mechanic, Security +, Formula 1, Garage Master, Billion Code, LiftMaster Professional, Estate Series, Premium Series, Contractor Series, Power Driver, Whisper Drive, Genie, Alliance, Norelco, Blue-Max, Lift-A-Door, Pro Max, Hercules, Stealth, Excelerator, Intellicode, Genie Pro, OverDrive, Python 2, Signature, Phantom, Legacy, Medallion, CodeDodger, Overhead Door, Genie Shop Vac, Stanley, Vemco, Quiet Glide, SecureCode, Lightmaker, Innovative Products, Whistler, U-Install, Popular Mechanics, Allister, Allstar, Pulsar, MVP, Challenger, GTO, All-O-Matic, Electrolift, Westinghouse, AM/11, Linear, Access Pro, Moore-O-Matic, MegaCode, Delta 3, MultiCode, Heddolf, ESP Micom, Intercontinental Dynamics, Crusader, Wayne Dalton, iDrive, Door Master, Quantum, Classic Drive, Tec Key, Martec, Monarch, Telectron and other garage door openers, and gate operators. Brand names of Garage Door openers are registered trade names of the respective entities and are only used for reference.
| Remotes | Keyless
| Receivers | Repair
Parts | Compatibility Chart |
Lubricants | Multi-Code 300
MHZ Frequency | Coding Instructions |
"Bridged Wire" Instructions |
About Us |
Customer Assistance |
Contact Us |
Fax or check |
Shipping / Return Policy, Warranty / Cancellation Policy |
Tec Key |
3050 Dyer Blvd
Suite 554 (hours by appt only)